This workshop is designed to:
• Support participants in understanding the implementation of evidence based best practice in Early Childhood Intervention (ECI)
• Foster a sense of what ECI ‘looks like’ when best practice principles are applied
All ECI stakeholders’ health, allied health, educators, community organisations and caregivers who are new to our sector.
All practitioners who are not familiar with ECI Best Practice Guidelines.
Workshop Objectives For Participants:
• To recognise how history has influenced family and professional perspectives of disability and modern day ECI.
• To recognise the standards of practice required to be a Victorian approved NDIS provider in ECI.
• To understand how the 8 Key Best Practices in ECI are fundamental to improving outcomes for children and their families.
• To understand what a unified and integrated approach of ECI with children, families and professionals is.