This course is the natural progression from Voices Vic’s ‘The Hearing Voices Approach’ training. Voice profiling is a set of accessible tools and strategies that help build greater awareness and understanding of a person’s voices.
By the end of the day you will have an excellent understanding and practical experience of the ‘Maastricht interview’ and of ’Mind mapping’ .
This course is ideal if you:
- want to better understand the experience of hearing voices & recovery
- want to start a hearing voices support group
- are interested in a new approach to working with individuals on their voices
- want to change your own relationship with voices
- work with voice hearers in a clinical or community setting
- are a friend or family member of a voice hearer.
- $300 Full fee
- $240 Student fee
- $50 Concession