Discover how to develop and present grant applications and tender proposals that give you the best chance of success in a competitive funding environment.
Due to popular demand, VCOSS, NCOSS and QCOSS are again partnering to deliver another webinar series to uncover what every not-for-profit organisation needs to know about effectively responding to government procurement processes delivered through four one hour webinar sessions:
- Getting “tender ready” in the contemporary NGO funding environment – understanding the landscape and what organisations need to do differently
- Developing and communicating a proposal that benefits your clients, your organisation and the funder
- Addressing the selection criteria: comprehensively, convincingly and concisely (while staying on point and complying with word limits
- Establishing value and differentiating your organisation
The four, one-hour webinar sessions will run from 9:30am-10:30am (AEDT) /10:30am-11:30am (AEST) / 11:00am-11:00am (ACST) / 8:30am-9:30am (AWST)
- Wednesday 15 February 2017
- Wednesday 22 February 2017
- Wednesday 1 March 2017
- Wednesday 8 March 2017
Participants will learn how to recognise and respond clearly to the tender requirements, to demonstrate and communicate to the funder how they will deliver value and benefit, and to make relevant and strong claims that are supported by evidence.
This interactive webinar series will includes practical examples, highlight common mistakes to avoid, and offer tips for reducing the time and effort required for submission writing.
The program is designed for people with limited grant/tender writing experience however they can also benefit those who have experience but want to reflect on and further strengthen their organisation’s grant and tender responses.
Webinar participants will also receive:
- A copy of all slides and an activity workbook
- A set of ‘top tips’ for tender preparation
- A Q&A document with answers to all questions asked during the webinar
- A tender response development checklist