Make a positive difference to families
Elevate your career, expand your skill set and provide much-valued support to families struggling to resolve disputes.
FMC’s Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution is designed for counsellors, mediators and other professionals wishing to qualify and register as a family dispute resolution practitioner (FDRP).
FDRPs play a vital role in helping families achieve consensus on a wide range of complex issues, which may include parenting and custody arrangements, division of assets and other decisions affecting children or finances.
FMC’s Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution is for you if…
• You want to help families through the challenges of separation and divorce
• You want to take your career to the next level with a recognised postgraduate qualification
• You want to apply to the Australian Government Attorney General’s Department for registration as a family dispute resolution practitioner.
• You want to help others and make a real difference in your professional life.
• You want to work as a family and/or marriage counsellor.
Grad Dip FDR facts and figures
• Completed over 9 months
• 16 workshops plus a 50 hour placement
• Delivered in conjunction with Chisholm Institute
• Available nationally