The Centre for Innovative Justice invites you to a panel discussion on responding to adolescents who use violence in the home.
Join the Hon. Gavin Jennings, Judge Chambers, Lily Anderson, Jo Howard and other guest speakers as they share their first hand experiences of working with young people who use family violence, the intersection with youth offending and innovative responses.
Facilitator: Rob Hulls, Director of the Centre for Innovative Justice
Panelists will include amongst others:
- The Hon. Gavin Jennings, Special Minister of State overseeing the implementation of the Royal Commission into Family Violence recommendations
- Lily Anderson, Step Up Program, USA
- Judge Amanda Chambers, President of the Children’s Court of Victoria
- Jo Howard, experienced practitioner and researcher in AVITH field
- Elizabeth Grawe, a parent with direct experience of AVITH
- Jamie Marloo Thomas, Wayapa Wuurrk Aboriginal Wellness Foundation
Village Roadshow Theatrette, State Library Victoria
328 Swanston St
(enter via La Trobe Street)
Melbourne, Victoria 3000