Best PD session I have experienced.
Thanks Jacqui and Shannon, your experiences and presenting style was engaging, thought provoking and confidence building thanks!
The most valuable part of the workshop was talking about the NDIS – feelings of anxiety and finding out that other organisations are feeling the same. I really liked the section on Mindset and would be interested to learn more about the coaching.
The coaching model is refreshing.
Thank you – it was a great workshop.
Best workshop I’ve ever attended.
Our goal with the High Performance Practitioner workshop is to SHOW PRACTITIONERS how to further develop the mindset and skillset that will allow them to succeed and grow within the exciting new world of the NDIS.
The High Performance Practitioner was created after it became clear to us that…
Many practitioners are excited, but anxious about what the NDIS means for them and their work,
They support the concept of choice and control, but feel as though the best practice approaches of service delivery they know well are being challenged. And so they feel stuck.
And because they feel stuck, they have tried to work on their MINDSET. But nothing changes, because MINDSET is only part of the challenge practitioners face.
They also need to build up their SKILLS. SKILLS that complement their existing competencies and will help them become confident in achieving the accountabilities they face within the NDIS.
Most current development offers only help practitioners develop one or the other- MINDSET or SKILLSET- when what is really needed for successful transition is both.
We have combined our two unique perspectives to run this thought provoking and practical workshop. Jacqui brings her extensive experience as an Early Childhood Intervention Practitioner, Trainer and Coach, whilst Shannon brings his vast knowledge and experience as Coach, Facilitator and Change Agent for organisations in the Not-For-Profit sector.
For the last 2 years, we have been working with a select group of leaders, managers and practitioners helping them develop the mindset and implement the skills needed to be successful through the transition and beyond.
Together, we will bring an extensive working knowledge of the specific issues being faced by both practitioners and leaders as we move forward in adapting to the challenges of the NDIS.
We are going to take a very new approach to teaching and learning – and we think you will be in for quite a few surprises.
At the completion of the course participants will:
- Get clarity about what the NDIS really means for your identity as a professional practitioner and hear from the perspective of others
- Get to experience a broader perspective of what choice and control really means to an NDIS practitioner.
- Discover how to take advantage of new opportunities that are available to practitioners within the NDIS framework.
- Use a hierarchy of mindsets you’ll know exactly how to be confident in your own values mindset and align them with the new work environment of the NDIS
- Be confident in your own values mindset and align them with the new work environment
- You’ll learn how to become a true partner with your organisation and advocate and promote them
- Being more productive is the key to unlocking your full potential under the NDIS.
Who is this workshop designed for?
This highly relevant, practical and mindset-changing course is designed for Early Intervention Practitioners, including therapists, educators, managers and team leaders who are working in a range of Early Intervention settings, in Transdisciplinary and NDIS models of service.
*NB: Although this workshop is one of a series of 3 workshops, it is not a prerequisite to complete workshops 1 and 2 before workshop 3.