Learn to mediate and resolve conflict
Do you have a talent for helping others resolve conflict? Why not take this skill to the next level and become an accredited mediator? Learn from FMC’s actively practising, qualified professionals who will support you through this hands-on course. Workshops and ‘live’ simulations, blended with important theoretical concepts, tips and techniques will enable you to reach your personal or professional goals in mediation and conflict resolution.
At the successful conclusion of the course, you will be able to apply to FMC’s Recognised Mediation Accreditation Body (RMAB) for formal recognition as an Accredited Mediator. Then start you new or improved career helping others resolve conflict in the workplace, relationships and communities!
FMC’s Accredited Mediator Course is for you if…
• You are looking to formalise your talents or skills in mediation
• You already work in counselling, HR, law, health care or education and would like to attain a mediation qualification
• You are thinking about your next career move and want to make a difference in dispute resolution situations including workplace, community, neighbourhood or corporate mediation
• You want to help others and make a real difference in your professional life
• You want to work as a family and/or marriage counsellor.
Accredited Mediator facts and figures
• Completed via extensive learning guide (pre-reading and tasks) and a 3-day workshop/simulation environment on site at FMC with accredited and experienced mediators.
• $2200 (inclusive of GST).
• The course meets the requirements of the Australian Mediator Accreditation System (NMAS).
• Available nationally.
FMC is a highly regarded and trusted training partner having delivered mediation and dispute resolution services for more than 30 years.