VCOSS Link is the area of the Victorian Council of Social Service (VCOSS), that works to build the capacity of community service organisations. This includes delivering training and development opportunities, running professional networks and other activities aimed at increasing the organisational capacity of community service organisations to achieve their mission.
We also provide a centralised platform for organisations to share information, including upcoming training and development events and resources.
VCOSS Link provides:
- a calendar of community-sector specific training opportunities
- a comprehensive and up to date database of practical resources for community sector organisations spanning advocacy, funding and finances, legal issues, IT and governance
- partnerships support
- information about recruiting skilled volunteers
- information and referral by phone or email
- specialised networks such as the
- Rural and Regional training program, and the
- Finance Network (in partnership with Bank Australia)
You can also contact VCOSS Link directly for information and referral over the phone and/or face-to-face.